We need your support and the support of all our members if we are going to achieve our vision of a world where all children who need it, receive palliative care.
If you would like to be part of this exciting movement and help us to achieve the aims of ICPCN, keep reading!
Whether you are a medical/health professional directly involved in the care of children with palliative care needs, a volunteer, a parent, a student of just as a member of the public with a passion for the field, there are a number of ways in which you can become more involved in our work.
Take a look at this list of 10 things you can do to help us and see where you can become involved.
- Join ICPCN as an individual member and encourage your friends and colleagues to join. Membership is free. Join here.
- Join ICPCN as an organisation and encourage any other services you know of to join us. Organisations will be added to our online Directory as well as our Map of Services. (Only organisations offering children’s palliative care are added to the Map of Services). Join here.
- Participate in our annual “Hats On for CPC” day on 13 October this year. Join in the fun of this day while promoting our cause by following these three simple steps:
- Wear a hat to work on school on Friday 13 October
- Post a picture on Social Media and tag ICPCN
- Donate to ICPCN or a local CPC service
- Spread the word about our 3rd ICPCN International Conference to take place in May/June 2018 in Durban South Africa. Find out more about the conference here.
- Make a once off or monthly donation to the work of ICPCN via our DONATE page.
- Make a once off or monthly donation to our Just Giving project to help increase our educational reach.