Support ICPCN today, and help put children’s palliative care on the world map
Research carried out by ICPCN estimates that the lives of more than 21 million children worldwide would greatly benefit from palliative care and 8 million of those need specialised end-of-life care. The map above shows estimates of CPC provision worldwide. The white areas are countries where little or no children’s pallaitive care is provided and the pale green areas only have very isolated services.
Children and young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions have very specific and unique palliative care needs, often different to those of adults.
The ICPCN is the only international network of organisations and individuals working within all children’s palliative care services across the world. We believe that every life-limited child deserves a high standard of total care, wherever they live in the world.
The ICPCN improves access to palliative care around the world through providing distance and face to face training for those working with children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions. The ICPCN also advocates at national and international levels for the inclusion of palliative care in healthcare systems.
Support ICPCN and help to make the voices of children and young people heard, respected, and acknowledged across the world.
Your donation, however small, will help ICPCN put children’s palliative care on the world map.
How your donation will make a difference in the lives of children
Join the campaign for the global development of children’s palliative care services by making a donation to ICPCN. Every doctor, nurse, social worker, spiritual leader, teacher or therapist we reach with our online and face to face training and mentoring has the potential to affect the lives of hundreds of children over the course of their working life. When we empower governments to develop a policy to provide children’s palliative care we can potentially change the lives of millions of children.
Your donation will help ICPCN to:
- Advocate and raise awareness of the needs of life-limited and life-threatened children, and their families at national and international level
- Support the face to face training we provide in countries where there are few or no children’s palliative care programmes
- Support the development and mentoring of existing programmes
- Develop our e-learning modules and their translation into different languages to broaden accessibility to children’s palliative care services
- Develop and maintain our website to provide information on CPC and enable children’s palliative care practitioners across the world to network and share good practice
- Support our global research agenda increasing the international evidence base for children’s palliative care
How to make your donation
There are a number of ways to make a donation to ICPCN.
- You can make a direct deposit into one of our two bank accounts in South Africa and the United Kingdom.
- Using Paypal
- Using Zapper
- Signing up for the BP Litres for Education programme
Download our banking details
Make your donation using PayPal
You can now donate to ICPCN using Zapper, if this platform is supported in your country. If you don’t have the app, it can be downloaded quickly and for free from the Apple, Windows and Android App Stores.
To donate you need to:
- SCAN – Use the Zapper app to scan the QR code above (hold your phone in front of the QR code on the screen)
- PAY – Enter the amount of your donation
- GO – Follow the prompts to complete the transaction
BP Litres for Education
If you live in South Africa, please consider supporting ICPCN through the BP Litres for Education programme. Find out how
Participate in our Hats On for CPC day
Every 2nd Friday of October we hold our annual #HatsOn4CPC Day where we raise awareness and funds for children’s palliative care. Find out more here.
Become an ICPCN member
If you are unable to make a donation, you can still get involved in ICPCN’s work by becoming a member – as an individual or organisation.