Support ICPCN today, and help put children’s palliative care on the world map
Children and young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions have very specific and unique palliative care needs, often different to those of adults.
The ICPCN is the only international network of organisations and individuals working within all children’s palliative care services across the world. We believe that every life-limited child deserves a high standard of total care, wherever they live in the world.
The ICPCN improves access to palliative care around the world through providing distance and face to face training for those working with children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions. The ICPCN also advocates at national and international levels for the inclusion of palliative care in healthcare systems.
Support ICPCN and help to make the voices of children and young people heard, respected, and acknowledged across the world.
Your donation, however small, will help ICPCN put children’s palliative care on the world map.
How your donation will make a difference
Donations are a vital form of support for ICPCN. The ICPCN has chosen not to charge a membership fee, as we want to bring together as many organisations and individuals as possible and we do not want fees to get in the way of our mission.
But it still costs a lot to keep the ICPCN membership service going – and we do need your help and support to make this happen. ICPCN also needs donations to raise awareness of and advocate for children with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions.
Join the campaign for the global development of children’s palliative care services by making a donation to ICPCN.
Your donation will help ICPCN to:
- Raise awareness of the needs of life-limited and life-threatened children, and their families at national and international level
- Support the on site training we provide in countries where there are few or no children’s palliative care programmes
- Support the development and mentoring of existing programmes
- Develop our e-learning modules and their translation into different languages to broaden accessibility to children’s palliative care services
- Develop and maintain our international website to provide information on CPC
- Enable children’s palliative care practitioners across the world to network and share good practice
- Enable ICPCN to collect and share information in accessible and appropriate formats and languages
- Support our global research agenda
- Increase the international evidence base for children’s palliative care
How to make your donation
There are a number of ways to make a donation to ICPCN.
- You can make a direct deposit into one of our two bank accounts in South Africa and the United Kingdom.
- Using Paypal
- Using Zapper
- Signing up for the BP Litres for Education programme
Download our banking details
Make your donation using PayPal
You can now donate to ICPCN using Zapper, if this platform is supported in your country. If you don’t have the app, it can be downloaded quickly and for free from the Apple, Windows and Android App Stores.
To donate you need to:
- SCAN – Use the Zapper app to scan the QR code above (hold your phone in front of the QR code on the screen)
- PAY – Enter the amount of your donation
- GO – Follow the prompts to complete the transaction
BP Litres for Education
If you live in South Africa, please consider supporting ICPCN through the BP Litres for Education programme. Find out how
Become an ICPCN member
If you are unable to make a donation, you can still get involved in ICPCN’s work by becoming a member – as an individual or organisation.