49th Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology
October 12 - October 15
The 49th Annual Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology will be in Washington DC, USA. We are excited to be in the US and present an outstanding and interesting scientific programme which will facilitate the exchange of ideas and information in paediatric oncology. Each year, SIOP is highlighted by engaging sessions given by world renowned experts. Tailored to the entire SIOP community of clinicians, scientists, nurses, allied health professionals, parents and survivors, the world’s leading paediatric oncology congress is your opportunity to engage with colleagues from across the globe striving towards a world free of childhood cancer.
Join us for four days of debates, discussions and collaborations October 12-15, 2017 in Washington DC!
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 28, 2017
- Early Registration Deadline (550 USD):June 27, 2017
- Late Registration Deadline (625 USD):September 19, 2017
Furthermore we would like to share the following information with you:
- We will have 3 keynote speakers at the educational day. Survivorship, PROs in clinical Practice and the Standards of Care will be on the program.We will keep you posted.
- Together with the nurses, we are working on a symposium to be included on the main program. More information will follow soon.