End of Life Care – Paediatric Workshop
March 8, 2019 - March 9, 2019AUD$1,250
There are a limited number of places available for this Train the Trainer workshop being held in Sydney on 8th to 9th March, 2019.
Enrolment gives you access to 18 self-study online modules on Paediatric Palliative and End of Life Care to work through before participation in a 2-day intensive workshop. Completion of the 18 modules will require a MINIMUM of 2-months to complete. Once you have finished the modules and the 2-day workshop you will then have full access to all modules (updated on a 5-year cycle) for your own use.
This is a unique learning opportunity on Paediatric Palliative and End of Life Care with the combined module & workshop approach strengthening new learning as well as imparting valuable instruction and tips on how to improve your presentation and teaching skills.
- Dr Stefan Friedrichsdorf, Children’s Hospital Minnesota
- Stacy Remke, Social Worker, University of Minnesota
- Jody Chrastek, Nurse Consultant, University of Minnesota
- Dr Ross Drake, Starship Children’s Hospital, Auckland
- Karyn Bycroft, Nurse Practitioner, Starship Children’s Hospital, Auckland
- Lee-Anne Pedersen, Nurse Practitioner, Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital, Brisbane
- Dr Poh Heng Chong, Star PALS, HCA Hospice Care, Singapore