STOPCANCER Charity Foundation was formed on January 19, 2011 to bring together the efforts of voluntary work, resources and opportunities of Ukrainian and world community for charitable activities focused on healthcare, in particular fight against cancer, palliative care and orphan diseases. The mission of Foundation is to reduce cancer mortality.
The main areas of work:
– Advocacy activities in the healthcare sector;
– Development and implementation of palliative care programs;
– Raising knowledge and vigilance about oncological disease of doctors working in pediatrics;
– Providing Oncology and Hematology Centre of Oblast Children’s Clinical Hospital with necessary medicines and diagnostic and treatment equipment;
– Rehabilitation of children with cancer;
– Information campaigns for parents for early detection of cancer diseases in children.