No results found in this location. Please try again.
We would love to know where in the world our Hats On for CPC campaign will be celebrated. If you are going to join in the fun on Friday 12 October by getting your school, college or company involved or if you are going to be holding an event to raise funds for your charity, please let us know by registering the event below and we will put you on the map!
Examples of some #hatson4cpc events taking place today around the world are:
- The Children’s Palliative Care Society of Latvia have a photo exhibition “Dream Bridges” www.sapnutilti.lv
- Lambano Sanctury have a Wear a hat to work day in Malvern East, South Africa
- Hospice Eliana, Flori de mac books and coffee have a Photo booth in their book and coffee charity shops in Transylvania Romania
- Rachel House have a Wear a hat to work day in Jakarta, Indonesia
- The learning centre daycare have a Wear a hat to school day in Durban, South Africa
- Little Red Hen Pre-Primary School have a Wear a hat to school day in Durban, South Africa
- The Children’s Palliative Care Centre in Goa, India, have a Fashion Show
- Hospital Materno Infantil de Brasilia are having a talk on the role of the physical therapist in the paediatric palliative care team in Brasilia, Brazil
- Lilla Erstagården Children hospice in Sweden have a Wear a hat to work day