The Paediatric Palliative Care special interest group of the Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network has launched its first paediatric palliative care initiative in the form of an online moderated forum to provide networking and support for all paediatric palliative care workers to ask questions and participate in the latest discussions in children’s palliative care, anytime, anywhere online.
In addition to being an interactive platform, the iPDF is moderated by a multidisciplinary panel of experts. Participants can be sure that their questions will be responded promptly by the relevant content specialists. Everyone can certainly look forward to many fruitful discussions with equally passionate colleagues around the globe, which has not been possible, until now.
- Ms Sara Fleming – Clinical Lead Nurse Practitioner at Women and Children’s Hospital, Australia
- Dr Justin Baker – Chief, Division of Quality of Life and Palliative Care, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, USA
- Ms Janet Duncan – Nursing Director, Paediatric Advanced Care Team, Harvard Medical School Centre for Palliative Care, USA
- Dr Jan Aldridge – Consultant Clinical Psychologist in paediatric palliative care, Martin House Children’s Hospice, UK
- Dr Megan Doherty – PPC Physician, Department of Paediatric Haematology and Oncology, Bangladesh
- Father Richard Bauer – Clinical Social Worker, Deputy Chairperson, African Palliative Care Association, Namibia
- Dr Maria Susana Ciruzzi – Lawyer, Member of Ethics Committee, Hospital de Pediatria J P Garrghan, Argentina
- Prof Danai Papadatou – Professor of Clinical Psychology, Faculty of Nursing, University of Athens, Greece
Join the conversation
Find out how to sign up for the forum at the APHN PPC site.
The iPDF is hosted on the Google platform. If you have a registered Google account, you may join the forum directly here.