Why support ICPCN?
Babies, children and young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions have very specific and unique palliative care needs, often different to those of adults. There are over 21 million children worldwide who need palliative care and 8 million of those need specialised end-of-life care.
The ICPCN is the only international network of organisations and individuals working to actively develop children’s palliative care services across the world.
The ICPCN improves access to palliative care through providing free online and face to face training for those working with children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions. We also advocate at national and international levels for the inclusion of palliative care in healthcare systems.
Your donation, however small, helps us continue improving the lives of children with life-threatening and life-limiting illnesses around the world.
How to donate
Donate using Paypal
Donate any amount from $2 – $200. You do not need a PayPal account. Most major credit and debit cards can be used to donate through PayPal.
You can now donate to ICPCN using Zapper, if this platform is supported in your country. If you don’t have the app, it can be downloaded quickly and for free from the Apple, Windows and Android App Stores.
To donate you need to:
- SCAN Use the app to scan the QR code above (hold phone in front of QR code)
- PAY Enter the amount of your donation
- GO Follow the prompts to complete the transaction
Download our banking details
You may wish to make a direct deposit. ICPCN has bank accounts in South Africa and the United Kingdom. Please download our details below.
BP Litres for Education
If you live in South Africa, please consider supporting ICPCN through the BP Litres for Education programme. Find out how
How your donation makes a difference in the lives of children
Join the campaign for the global development of children’s palliative care services by making a donation to ICPCN. Every doctor, nurse, social worker, spiritual leader, teacher or therapist we reach with our online and face to face training and mentoring has the potential to affect the lives of thousands of children over the course of their working life. When we empower governments to develop a policy to provide children’s palliative care we can potentially change the lives of millions of children.
Your donation will help ICPCN to:
- Advocate and raise awareness of the needs of life-limited and life-threatened children, and their families at national and international level
- Support the face to face training we provide in countries where there are few or no children’s palliative care programmes
- Support the development and mentoring of existing programmes
- Develop our e-learning modules and their translation into different languages to broaden accessibility to children’s palliative care services
- Develop and maintain our website to provide information on CPC and enable children’s palliative care practitioners across the world to network and share good practice
- Support our global research agenda increasing the international evidence base for children’s palliative care